Monday 25 January 2016

Creative Nestlings Film Screening and Social.


I had such a refreshing Friday night. I cannot think of any better way to have spent it. I have been on the hunt to connect with creative's in Cape Town, I do believe my quest has been answered in the form of Creative Nestlings. A creative network and studio that strives to nurture African talent through meetings, sharing Ideas and having engaging conversations with Inspiring people between Cape Town and Johannesburg. I appreciate this initiative because of what they do, a meeting ground for people to possibly form great collaborations and relationships. I dig it a lot. 

So Friday night was a film screening and social hosted at their soon to be launched The Nest space. We had a glimpse of the space and it was real fine. The Documentary screened was Everybody Street an Incredible look and celebration to the art of street photography through photographers who go into the streets of New York City and capture timeless images and tells the story behind them. It was a great pick. 
Such a classy event we got treated to Primi Piatti pizza, Zang Chocolate, Magna Carta Wines and Winston & Justin whose story is so Interesting served up some amazing coffee.

It was a quality evening with great ambiance. The Creative Nestlings meet for 2016 left me feeling very fulfilled. 

So let me end this post with an African Proverb The Creative Nestlings stands by:

"If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, go together." 




























**Leave comments below. Let me know what you think, let's engage. 

No comments:

Post a Comment