Thursday 25 August 2016

The Reel Nthabiseng - New Website.



I am moving!!

We learn, We build and We grow. We can never do enough of that. I have decided to move on to bigger and better things, establishing a new website that I can have full control and creative freedom over. I want to work harder at producing better content for you. So I had to do what needed to be done. I love this blog, it has been a great source of Inspiration, challenge and growth for me.

FILMBUGG, I should write a poem for the gratitude I have towards this platform. It has taken me a long time to finally make the decision and as much as it may hurt a little, it is the right decision.  
The new website is going through final touches. In the meantime please like my new page on Facebook.

Thank you for the clicks, likes and comments. I really really really appreciate it and here is to more African Film appreciation.

Nthabi (soon to be The Reel Nthabiseng). 

Facebook Page:
https://www.facebook.com/thereelnthabiseng/

The Reel Nthabiseng Website:
http://www.thereelnthabiseng.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment